Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kuchch toh Blog kahenge!

I believe if Internet was available in primitive ages, Valmiki would have blogged the entire 'Ramayana'. Poor guy had to hand write the entire epic. Anyways, I hope this blog turns out to be as epical. Jokes apart, I don't exactly know why I decided to write a blog. Like some of my dear friends, who get to share the joys of motherhood - pre and post delivery, I don't have anything real to share. Other than of course the mundane stuff of life which throws me into the whirlpool every now and then and expects me to come out alive. And the very fact that I am writing this shows that I AM ALIVE and kicking!

So, till the time I can write, I will. And till the time some of the poor readers who happen to 'discover' my blog by serendipity (like you did) keep dropping, I am not complaining!

"Kuchch toh blog kahenge, Blogs ka kaam hai kehna" :)

9 comments:

Harjeet Kaur said...

Kuch to blog kahega...Amit kehne se nahi darega....

Welcome to the world of blogging!!

Smita said...

Hurray!!!!!

Good to see you here :)

Shud I say pehchaan kaun???

couchpapaya said...

amitjee, good to see u here!!! and welcome to the blogworld!! pehchaana?? just fill in the dots..

Hi..suno toh..lekin main..kabse ki..magar wo..Main?? Akash ke yahan..Helloo??

lol

/p

Amit said...

Harjeet :)

Wo aaye humare blog pe khuda ki kudrat hai!

Nahin darega Nahin darega!

Thanks for the welcome! It feels great to be able to write something once again

Amit said...

Smita:)

Arre pehchaan gaye, hum jaan gaye.

Thanks a ton for the visit.

Amit said...

Arre Priya!!

amit 'JEE'? :(

Kahin aur JEE lagao, yahan se hatao..

You gotta remove it from here. How have you been? Its been looong!

My gawd, so many literary geniuses in my comments section! I am blessed!

Rohit Sharma said...

lage Raho munna bhai

Mama - Mia said...

very cool dude!!

and am sure you have lotsa interesting things to talk about!! including your l'il guy and his discoveries!!

cheers!

abha

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!