Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged..

I have been tagged by P and here I am answering these questions. Thanks P for tagging me with my maiden tag and telling me what its all about!

RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would sing sad songs on the first day, drink heavily on the second, cry buckets on the third, befriend my adversary on the fourth, dine with him on the fifth, secetly watch them fight on the sixth and sit back and chill on the seventh and the rest of my life!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
If we only had weekends , we never needed to work for the rest of our lives.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I would like to kick my own but God wants us to serve humanity. So, anyone else would do.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Considering the fact that US dollars are melting as fast as ice-cream nowadays, I will quickly put all of them in a huge refrigerator.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I would ask Karan Johar . I always take his advice in such cases.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone automatically blesses you with it in return.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till the movie gets over maybe. Or, till the restaurant closes.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would let the secret out.

9. What takes you down the fastest?
A free fall.

10. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Sorry 'P'. I loved your answer and would like to borrow it. A mirror should be just fine.

11. What’s your fear?
My wife returning home before everything is in place.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is an absolutely lovely person who shall make it to the next pulitzer prize if she thought of writing a book herself rather than reviewing ones written by others.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Again 'P', I loved your answer here too. So, I borrow it again. Married and happy. Money will come and go!

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at the clock.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yep. A relationship needs everything to keep it afloat.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I borrow from P for the last time. The one who loves me!

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I forgive people easily. I like to move on.

18. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?
Movies, Music, Long drives, Opening my eyes at a new destination every second day.

19. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Trust, Faith and Love in return.

20. List 6 people to tag
6 people! I would just think of them..BRB ;)

2 comments:

Smita said...

First Tag ki badhaiyaan :)

lol @ the 2nd answer, Amen! and I so very agree with your 12th ans.

:)

couchpapaya said...

hehe amit, loved the answers, the 1st one is priceless! and thanks for such lovely words for me :D

tagging someone is such a mixed bag, some hate it, glad u liked doing it :)

and i have a lot of admiration for ur wife wrt 11. i wonder if she cld give me some tips for the same, i try n try but no effect :(